Monday, December 6, 2010

This-n-that

We have a busy week ahead to follow up our busy weekend.  This morning, Tyson had his appointment at the ENT.  They scheduled him for tubes this Thursday!  I'm hoping tubes in his ears might help with his sleeping habits [have I mentioned before that he doesn't sleep???? :)]  BUT, I know from experience with Tyler---it probably won't.  We'll see.  I can always hope, right?
Tonight is preschool for Kayden, and volleyball for me.  Mike is still on call, so the little boys will go to my mom's while we're gone.  Which means that today I will drive:
From St. Joe to St. John's to drop of Kayden and Tyler at daycare.  
From St. John's to St. Cloud to take Tyson to the ENT.  
From St. Cloud to St.  John's to take Tyson to daycare.  
From St. John's to Melrose for work.  
From Melrose to St. John's to pick the boys up from daycare.  
From St. John's to Albany to take the little boys to my mom's before preschool/volleyball. 
From Albany to Avon for preschool/volleyball.  
From Avon to Albany to pick up the little boys.  
And, finally, from Albany to St. Joe/home in time to go to bed and get up and go again....;)

Tomorrow night (Tuesday), Rhonda is coming over to watch Tyler and Tyson while Kayden and I and hopefully Mike (if he isn't working) go to Amazih's basketball game.  

Wednesday night I have my Christmas program at school.  I'm taking Kayden with me, while the little boys spend another evening with Grammy.  Kayden and Tyler will actually spend the night at my mom's Wednesday night since Tyson has to be at the Surgical Center REALLY early Thursday morning.  

Thursday, Tyson will have surgery in the morning, and him and I will spend the day napping, cleaning, and napping.  

Friday night the plan is to head to Mike's parents to make sausage =)  Oh, the fun!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment