Monday, December 20, 2010

My little barometers!

There is a snow storm moving through Minnesota today.  I knew this already yesterday.  Not because Chris Shafer (the weatherman) told me, but because my kids were N-U-T-S!  They were bouncing off the walls.  It only got worse as the day went on.  By supper time they were jumping on everything and everyone.  Throwing things, yelling, crying, giggling, running, just nuts. 
So, I finally got them all bathed and in bed last night, up and off to daycare today, and I came to school to spend the day with my 16 other little barometers.  I tell you,these kids are much better at predicting the weather than any meteorologist.  The weather, combined with the excitement of Christmas being just days away, might just send me over the edge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment