Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Germs, and a little sleep!

The sicky-ickies have finally made it to me.  I went to the clinic today and found out I have an ear infection and pink eye.  So, antibiotics and eye drops for me.  I swear, there is always someone on an antibiotic at our house.  
On the up-side of things:  Tyson woke up just once last night, and Tyler and Kayden slept all night! Of course, I was awake before Tyson woke up at about 2:00 a.m because my ear REALLY hurt.  BUT, he woke up just once!  I REALLY hope this isn't just a coincidence, but rather, a sign of things to come.  
We have no plans for tonight or tomorrow night. Thursday I will be home with the  boys all day, since I don't have school.  We'll finish wrapping presents, clean a little and make our birthday cake for Jesus.  Then, I work Thursday night and by Friday, the holiday craziness begins!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment