Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my stinkin' camera!

So, when digital cameras first came out, Mike bought me one for Christmas.  At the time, it was the cream of the crop, the cat's meow.... 
This past summer, I decided to buy a new one.  I wanted one that was a little smaller, took better pictures, and had a bigger screen for viewing my pictures.   Plus, for some reason, I my old camera would connect to my computer to download pictures. So, I went to Target and bought a new one.  Nothing fancy, just a $100 little, red camera.  It worked wonderfully.  Now.  It won't connect to my computer to download pictures (it did at first, but now doesn't.  It's not just my computer either, it won't connect to others either.), AND I can't "review" my pictures.  What the ???????  So, I emailed Kodak.    They suggested I try a few things.  Take out the battery.  Put it back in.  Take out the memory card.  Put it back in.  If it still doesn't work---send it in to be fixed.  Oh yeah, and send the receipt with it for warranty purposes.  What?  I don't have the stupid receipt!  I threw it away, because the camera worked, and I'm trying de-clutter my life (again, a whole other post).  So, do I spend the money to send it in to be fixed?  Do I just deal with it, and not "review" my pictures, and go to my mom's whenever I want to download pictures?  Do I just buy a new one?  Dumb.  

I can hear my husband already--"I don't know what you bought such a cheap, piece of crap camera anyway".  

To that I say, "Because you tell me all the time that I need to save money.  I needed a new camera, so I bought a cheap one."  I'm stuck. 

So, this is my excuse for the lack of posted pictures in the past few months.  I hate it.  I want to post pictures.  I want to take my Christmas card picture and order it from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment