Friday, November 19, 2010

An update

A little update on our lives this past week:
Monday was crazy as usual--first day back to work/daycare after the weekend.  Kayden had school, I had volleyball....
Tuesday night we took the boys to get their pictures taken.  We needed Tyler's 18 month pictures, and I wanted an updated picture of all three together.  Tyler decided to make use of one of his newest words: "NO!".  He was not cooperative for the pictures of him alone.  I just told the girl that as long as I got one half-way decent picture, and as long as he wasn't crying, it was fine.  When it came to pictures of all three they all did marvelous!!!!  They turned out awesome!  I was a little worried about how Kayden would do, since his 3-year picture experience was anything but good.  I explained to him that he needed to be the biggest brother, and show Tyler and Tyson how to take really nice pictures!  He did awesome!  
After pictures we headed to Target for formula, and a little pre-Christmas toy browsing.  
Wednesday we were actually at home.  Mike worked late, so I was on my own.  We had supper, baths, books, and bedtime.  
Thursday, again, we were home.  Mike was busy getting ready for Wisconsin hunting and spending a little extra time with the boys before he leaves for almost a week.  I made supper, did dishes, laundry and made cookie bars for Mike to take with him. 
Mike left this morning for deer hunting in Wisconsin.  He won't be back until Thanksgiving , so I'm on my own!
Tonight we'll hang out at home, tomorrow we'll stay home most of the day to catch up on laundry, cleaning and packing for the next week. We plan to head to my parents' house tomorrow later afternoon.  Sunday Kayden and Tyler and I are going to see Curious George Live!  with Tammy and Emma, Holli and Ben, and we're bringing Amy for help =)  Tyson will spend the day with Grammy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment