Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Appointments

My little planner is full.  Next week, appointment on Monday for Tyler's 18 month check up and Tyson's 2nd flu shot.  Tuesday I have an appointment---no, NOT a pre-natal appointment! 
I need to make appointments fairly far ahead of time, since I have to be kind of picky on times and days.  I can't take a lot of time off work, and I only have so many scheduled days off between September and June.  Thank God, my principal is fairly flexible, and lets me leave school a little early if necessary without having to use sick time. 

AND, this is the list that sits on my desk of appointments that need to be made.  Soon. 

Ears: Kayden and Tyson.  (They need to have them re-checked after their ear infections 2 weeks ago. )
Flu shot (or hopefully mist):  Kayden
4 year check up: Kayden
9 month check up:  Tyson
4 year pictures:  Kayden
Dentist:  Kayden

No comments:

Post a Comment