Thursday, November 4, 2010

I just HATE it!

This weekend, I am finally going to pick up Tyson's crib.  Thanks to my wonderful friend/co-worker Gail, I won't have to buy one.  She is letting me borrow hers.  I have had the cutest set of bedding sitting in the boys' closet for months, and I'm finally going to get that darn crib, set it up, and adorn it with that cute bumper and sheet and blanket.  
Tyson has been sleeping in the pack-n-play in the toyroom.  He's really starting to roll around at night, so the pack-n-play has just become too small to be his regular bed.  We really don't have much choice other than to keep him in the toyroom for now, but at least he'll have his own bed to sleep in. 
So, here's the thing I'm dreading about having two cribs in my house:  changing the sheets.  I absolutely hate, despise, cannot stand, changing crib sheets.  It's a pain to get the mattress out, and even more of a pain to get it back in.  I just hate it.  I don't know why.  It takes about 3 minutes, but I just whine and complain the whole time.  I put it off for as long as I can.  I just hate it.  
There.  I've vented.  I'll post pictures next week of how cute it looks.  And I'll probably complain a little more about how not-fun it was to get it ready. 

1 comment: