Saturday, November 20, 2010

Less than 1 week away!

BLACK FRIDAY!  I used to think those women who went shopping at 6:00, 5:00, even 4:00 a.m were absolutely crazy.  I still think they're crazy.  They only difference?  I've become one of them.  For the past two years, I have gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving with my two cousins and my brother's girlfriend.  We haven't gone super early, but this year, we're thinking about going earlier than we have in the past.  I have started to at least think about Christmas shopping, but I haven't bought much.  The main reason---I'm afraid I'll buy something, and then find it cheaper on Black Friday.  Dumb, I know.  Here are a few things I'll be looking for this year:
-Movies at Target.  They always have lots for $5 or even $3.  
-MobiGo games.  Kayden is getting a MobiGo from Pat and Leah (his godparents) for Christmas.  I believe the frappis(a word invented by Mike's uncle Baylen) comes with one game, but if I find them cheap, I'd like to get an extra one or two for Kayden's birthday in February.  
-One of these things.  Don't tell my husband.  He'll say it's dumb and pointless, but I want one.  You can fill it with those little balls, and it becomes a ball pit too.  My plan is to put it in the basement, and start sending some of the chaos and mess down there. 
-A DVD player for the in-laws. They still have just a VHS, and we're sick of having to bring a DVD player when we go there in order to be able to entertain the kids with movies.  
My list will grow in the next week, and I plan to head to St. Cloud on Wednesday (my day off) without kiddos to get a jump start on a few things.  
Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment