Monday, November 15, 2010

4 more days...

Just four more days of forcing my biggest baby and my littlest baby to take that yucky, yucky medicine!  They're both on the same prescription---and it's yucky! Tyson was on amoxycillan(sp) for an ear infection about a month ago, and he took that like a champ.  Not this stuff though.  I had my mom hold him down while I gave it to him this weekend (it wasn't as torturous as it sounds, "hold him down").  As fast as I could squirt it in, he spit it out, right in Grammy's eye.  Kayden has to be bribed/threatened twice a day to take it.  He hates it, but he's doing really well with it.  Yesterday I told him, if he doesn't just take it, we'll have to go back to the doctor and get different medicine.  His response?  "That's what I wanna do".  (Maybe I should have specified, "yuckier" medicine). 

No comments:

Post a Comment