Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Randoms...

A few random things to share today:

**Last night we took Kayden to Amazih's game in Melrose (the town where I teach).  Tyler and Tyson stayed home with Rhonda.  It was fun to go to the game and see lots of my students outside of the classroom.  Plus, as a bonus, Amazih's team won ;)

**Tyler and Tyson are both on drops for their pink eye, I'm watching Kayden's right eye, as it's looking a little reddish, and NOW, Tyson has a nasty cough.  Really????  I just hope everyone is healthy by this weekend because....

**We are headed to Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria. We are going with my family, and my dad's brother's family.  It should be lots of fun.  There will be 9 kids (not including Amazih and her friend Morgan), eight of which are boys!  They have a big water park, which will be something new for my boys, so I'm really excited to see how much they like it.  AND, hopefully we are able to wear them out in the pool so they'll sleep really well ;)

**Kayden had his first "Show and Tell" at school on Monday night.  He chose to take his Pillow Pet.  I kinda wish I could have seen him share....

**Tyson is moving around faster every day!  He has also been waking up at night, so I'm wondering if he's working another tooth???  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment