Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Knockin' on Wood!

I am knockin' on wood people---Tyson, that handsome little devil I spoke about here, did not, I repeat, DID NOT get up to have a bottle even once last night!  I really hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but I am a little bit excited ecstatic about this ya'll!  I do remember hearing him cry around 2:45, and thinking, that if he cries for more than the 30 minute limit I have had in my head for the past 4 nights, then I'd go get him.  Well, he must have gone back to sleep, because the next thing I heard (besides my wonderful husband sawing logs) was my alarm clock--that means almost 6 straight hours of sleep for this mama!  This may seem minor to you, but I honestly, could not tell you, the last time I slept for more than 3 hours in a row.  It was heavenly! Hopefully we are on the road to something new---cross your fingers folks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment