Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tired? Sick?

We've had a flu bug going around our house. I was sick Sunday afternoon/night, and Mike wasn't feeling well yesterday. When I dropped the boys off at daycare yesterday, Kayden cried and screamed for no apparent reason, other than he was tired and/or not feeling well. I was hoping for the tired! I stayed a few extra minutes before sneaking out (I was not at work, but sat at the hospital with my mom while my dad had surgery. (read about that here.) and by the time I left, he seemed ok.
When I got back to daycare to pick the kids up, Sharon (our daycare provider) said Kayden was tired, but didn't nap (not unusual. I actually prefer that he not nap). So, we went home, had early supper, early bath, and by 7:00, Kayden asked if he could have a brownie, and he laid on the couch and was sleeping by 7:30. Hopefully this was all he needed. A good night's sleep. He woke up on his own this morning, and had a much better drop off at daycare. Let's hope the extra sleep cured whatever might have been going on with him!
Tyson went to bed as usual, around 9:00. By 11:00 he was awake and crying, but his eyes weren't really even open. I knew he wasn't hungry yet, so I just walked around with him for a while. He had a huge burp, spit up all over my shirt (which I didn't realize until I felt it when I went back to bed since it was dark), and then cried for a while while reaching for his ear. God, I hope he's not getting an ear infection! Although, I am REALLY surprised he hasn't had one yet. Kayden and Tyler both have tubes in their ears because of the outrageous number of ear infections they had.
We'll see when the health of our house goes.....
P.S. Meeting with new realtors tonight to re-list our house and take pictures!!! AND, my friend Pam got me a statue of Saint Joseph to bury in my yard--he's supposed to make your house sell. Man, could we use his help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment