Monday, October 11, 2010

"Not-Me-Monday"

All the things I did NOT do in the past week:
1. I did not watch Tyler drop his half-eaten apple on the ground outside, see the dirt on it, and then let him continue to eat it to avoid the fit he'd throw if I took it away.
2. I did not take out the train set I'd bought Kayden for Christmas, and let him play with it in order to keep him quiet/occupied while we met with our realtors.
3. I did not watch "Sister Wives" last night.
4. I did not think for half-a-second that my baby is growing too fast, and I'd like to have another one (that thought disappeared VERY quickly).
5. I did not hear Kayden say, "Fricken door!" when he couldn't get the basement door closed.
6. Kayden did not tell Mike to "just chill out" when he was telling him that he needed to finish his supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment