Monday, October 18, 2010

Hoping for ear infection????

I'm pooped. Tyson hasn't been sleeping well at all. We stayed at Mike's parents' house on Saturday night. I put him to bed at about 9:30. He was up at 11:00, 2:00, 5:00 and 6:00. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Of course when he woke up at 6:00, he woke up Tyler. Tyler's crying woke up Sydney, and then we were up. Grandma and I and the three kiddos. Since he (Tyson) was up so early, and didn't sleep well during the night I thought I'd be able to get at least one good nap out of him on Sunday. I thought wrong. He wouldn't nap. He'd fall asleep, but as soon as I'd lay him down, he'd wake up. He's been spitting up even more than usual. He had his biggest poop ever. He's wearing me out.
He goes in for his 6-month appointment on Thursday (yes, this is what I do with my rare days off from September through May--doctor appointments). I am sort of not-so-secretly hoping he has an ear infection or something. I'm hoping there is a reason for this ridiculous behavior! If I find out he's fine, I don't know what I'll try next. Maybe I'll go back to Gripe Water???? Maybe I'll disappear on my Girls' Weekend. That's what I'll do. I'll leave Friday, and come back sometime Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment