Thursday, March 17, 2011

~~Thankful Thursday~~

This week, I'm thankful for:

~~a great girl's weekend away, and the fact that I was able to get lots of scrapping done(I'm by no means caught up,but I did get a lot done)

~~a clean bill of health for Kayden at his *tear* FOUR year well child check *sniffle*

~~a referral back to the ENT for Tyson to see his ear surgeon so that we can hopefully finally get his ears figured out!

~~sunshine and warm temperatures

~~wet--I mean really wet, like pour the water out, too wet for the boot dryer wet--boots after daycare yesterday because Kayden had so much fun playing outside, splashing in the puddles at daycare 

~~being able to send Kayden and Tyler downstairs by themselves to play/watch a movie while I make supper the past few nights. It's been so peaceful!

~~Tyson's little semi-natural mo-hawk (I will have to post pictures of this)

~~Kodak fixing my piece of crap camera for FREE!  Hopefully eliminating the "piece of crap" part of it's title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment