Monday, March 7, 2011

A daycare-less week

Our daycare is on vacation this week.  This means the boys get to spend some extra time at home, but it also means we've had to enlist the help of the grandma's to take care of them while Mike and I are at work. So, Mike's mom is with them today and tomorrow, Mike is off Wednesday, so he'll be home with them, then Thursday they'll go to Grammy's(my mom's), and Friday I had taken a personal day since I'm going on a scrapbooking weekend this weekend, so I'll be home with them in the morning, and when I leave around noon, they'll go back to Grammy and Grandpa's.  
As fun as it is for them to be able to spend some extra time with their grandparents, I know, that by next Monday, they will be SO ready to go back to Sharon's and back to routine. 
Also, a HUGE-NORMOUS thanks to the Grandmas for helping out this week.  I don't know what we would do without them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment