Monday, August 8, 2011

qUirKs

I am not an organized person.  Or, at least I wasn't an organized person.  My level of organizational-ness has risen drastically since Kayden was born.  
When we had Kayden I started to become a little anal about certain things.  Not so much in my house, but more, when we leave the house.  I have a strange fear of being away from home with a baby/toddler/preschooler, and needing something that I don't have.  So, my diaper bag is always over-packed.  We never leave home without sippy cups and diapers and some sort of snack.  I need to pack the diaper bag myself.  I don't trust anyone else (usually, not even my hubby)to get everything I might need. 
Another strange quirk I have is when it comes to my stroller.  I HATE it when I go somewhere with a stroller, and everyone thinks, "oh, perfect, you have stroller, so now I no longer have to carry any of my crap, I can just shove it all in your stroller!"  I don't know why, but this just drives me nuts!  
I'm sure I have lots of other weird "quirks", or things that bother me, but wouldn't bother most other people, but those are the two I'm sharing for today.   So, make note people.  Don't put your crap in my stroller ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment