Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh, the things they say!

I wanted to take a little time to focus on the things my boys are saying lately.  Tyson is just starting to say words, and he seems to be adding to his vocabulary daily.  Tyler is talking non-stop, and if I can't understand him, I just ask Kayden what he's saying, and he ALWAYS knows.  It's absolutely crazy.  Kayden is into stating facts.  Mostly things about animals.  He's a smarty pants.  
So, here are a few things I've heard from each of the boys in the past week or so....

Kayden:
K:"Daddy, did you know that spiders have more than two eyes?"
D: "They do?  How many do they have?"
K: "64!"
*I proceeded to google this fact to find out if it's true.  It's not.  They usually have seven or eight*


As we left his doctor appointment the other day, a lady pulled out right in front of me, so I honked my horn at her.  Tyler said, clear as day, "What was that noise?" I said, "Mommy beeped the horn." To which he responded, in the most adult voice I've ever heard come out of his mouth, and with a ton of expression and huge eyes, "You did?"

On the way to daycare, the boys always point out all of the animals and things they see.  We see lots of squirrels, turkeys, birdies, and even deer sometimes.  But earlier this week, as we were pointing out the things we saw, Tyler yelled from the back seat, "(insert huge gasp here) a LION!"  Which, of course, brought a huge fight between him and Kayden because Kayden knows that lions only live at the zoo, and in Africa :)

Tyson has been saying words like, 
"Mama"
"Maya" (the dog)
"Bye-Bye"
"Ball" (this was all three of my boys' first word)
"Uh Oh"

No comments:

Post a Comment