Friday, May 13, 2011

Batter Up!

I have never been real creative, or much of a planner, but for some reason, I am super gung-ho about Tyler's birthday party this year, and I have BIG plans. Maybe it's because of the time of year, and the fact that I am HOPING to be able to have the party outside, like we did for his first birthday, when the weather was BE-YOU-TY-FUL!!!!!!
We're going with a baseball theme this year.  I plan on picking up supplies this weekend, but I already know everything we're going to use to decorate, eat, etc. 

The Plan~

Food:
hot dogs with a variety of toppings (ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, chili, cheese, etc)
popcorn and caramel corn(on tables for munching)
peanuts(also on tables for munching)
nachos
baseball cupcakes (white frosting with the red laces in red frosting)


Decorations:
baseball plates
red, white and blue napkins
white table cloths with red, white and blue accents
baseball balloons
I'm hoping to find a cheap baseball pinata




Miscellaneous:
a baseball and sharpie for guests to sign
bats, balls and tee's outside for the kiddos to play
Twins game on the radio :)
guests have been asked to come in their favorite baseball get-up

Now, let's pray for nice weather, and we should be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment