Monday, May 9, 2011

Long time, no write

This is my quick apology for a lack of posts lately.  I actually have three posts written that are just waiting for me to add pictures.  

Life in the Frericks household has been a little crazy lately.  We have had some sick kids, built a new swingset, celebrated Mother's Day and Papa's(my dad) birthday, among other things. 

So, I'm just letting you know, we are still here, and we are well, just busy.  

This week looks to be shaping up to be just as  busy as the past few. Tyson has his 12 month well child check this afternoon, Wednesday night I have a "purse party" at my mom's shop (let me know if you're interested, I can get you info).  This weekend Mike will be gone fishing and I just agreed to pick up some extra hours at the bowling alley on Saturday, along with city-wide garage sales in Albany, and shopping for Tyler's birthday party, I've got a lot planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment