Thursday, September 23, 2010

What? No coupons????

It seems like I never shop without coupons or gift cards these days.  I look forward to getting the Sunday paper so that I can check out what's on sale in the coming week.  Yes, I've become "that mom".  Side note---Don't worry mom, I haven't gotten as extreme as your good friend E.G. yet ;)  Last night I went to Target, knowing that diapers were on sale, and I'd get a free $5 gift card if I bought two boxes (my favorite kind of sale) and formula was also on sale.  Before I left the house, I failed to check my diaper supply to see what sizes I should get.  I have a stash of diapers in my basement in various sizes.  Some that Tyler and Tyson wear now, others that they'll grow into.  So, I decided to get a box of the next size up for Tyson and a size that Tyler is wearing now, because I figured, if I have too many of that size, I can just save them for Tyson.  So, I came home with two boxes of diapers, three extra large containers of formula, a Halloween bucket for Tyler's treats (since we only have one, and this year Tyler will need one), and a $5 Target gift card.  You would not believe how hard it was for me to go through the checkout and use no coupons.  Although, I did have a $5 gift card that I had gotten the last time I bought diapers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment