Monday, September 20, 2010

A whole lot of nothing

Last week seemed really busy. Monday evening we packed the truck with all of my garage sale stuff. Amy (Eric's girlfriend) and I had a garage sale at Eric's house over the weekend. Tuesday after work, we set up for the garage sale, Wednesday we finished getting ready for the garage sale, and packed for the weekend. 
Thursday night was my first night back at the Bowling Alley. I worked Thursday nights there for about 5 years, and then, when I was pregnant with Tyler I decided to just go on the "sub list" and work when they needed someone. This year, I had the opportunity to work every other Thursday and I decided I'd try it. It's not a bad job (sometimes kind of fun), I get out of the house, and the extra cash each month will be nice. The only downfall is that I have to stay up kinda late (11:00ish).  This isn't all that late in most people's worlds, but most nights Tyson is up between 12 and 1, and then again between 3 and 6.  Ugh!
Friday after school I headed to the garage sale. We also had kickball, so we left Tyler and Tyson at Grammy's house, and let Kayden come with us. We played at 8:00 and 8:45. It was cold out, but Kayden insisted that he wasn't cold, and he just sat and watched. Finally at about 9:45, I convinced him that he should go back to Grammy's house. (he was falling asleep sitting up at this point). So, Mike brought him back to my parent's house. We decided to head down to Pioneer Days.  Nothing much happening there.  Except, we were introduced to "The Rat a Son".  Creepy.  
Saturday I headed to the garage sale early in the morning, and hung out there most of the day.  Saturday night we had a family function to attend, and Sunday we took the kiddos to Pioneer Days.  
As busy as the week was, there wasn't a whole lot of excitement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment