Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My not-so-little-anymore boys

Tyler has officially started his first ECFE class and is loving it!  He spends all of his time playing with the exact same toys that Kayden played with when he attended 2's ECFE---the animals!  I have to pry him away from them to get him to try other activities like painting(he has yet to try this), play-doh(nope, not this yet either), the sensory table, etc.  Hopefully in the coming weeks, he will venture out and try some of the other activities in the room.  He also does fine with the separation when I leave the room to have the "parent talk time".  He is getting to be such a big boy!

Another big step in the education department in our house is Kayden getting ready for *tear* kindergarten.  We attended Kindergarten Round Up last night and got lots of information about who the teachers are, and how things in kindergarten will work.  It is absolutely crazy to me, to even think that he is going to be in kindergarten already.  I wish I could just keep him little forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment