Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Girl Fun

A couple weeks ago I had another "girls weekend".  I L-O-V-E these weekends.  This year the weekend started Thursday night when my cousin Holli and our friend Michelle made the three-plus hour drive to my house and spent the night so that we could get our weekend started bright and early Friday morning.  Friday we did a little shopping, had lunch, caught a movie, then made our way to our weekend retreat.  When we finally got there, we spent the entire weekend scrapping, relaxing, EATING, sleeping and chatting.  It was perfect.  
At dinner Saturday night, we realized that this coming Fall, Michelle will turn 40, and I will turn 30.  I guess the rest of the girls think this calls for a special celebration, so the talks of our plans for next October are already in the works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment