Monday, September 19, 2011

I really don't know??!?!?!?

A few people have questioned my lack of blogging lately.  I really don't have an excuse.  I don't know where time went.  We have been super-duper busy lately.  We have spent the past three weekends at "The Pink House", I started a new job, we've gone to a few of Auntie Amazih's volleyball games, Kayden started school, I'm playing volleyball on Monday nights, Mike is playing football on Wednesday nights, I'm working Thursday nights, and before we know it, it's Friday again.  This weekend, Mike is on call, so we will be home.  My to-do list is already really long.  BUT, I've heard the weather is supposed to be wonderful, so we'll also need to squeeze in some time outside since before we know it, it'll be frigid and snowy out there.  
I'm going to try hard to get back on the blogging train.  I do have a few things I want to write about, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment