Monday, September 19, 2011

Back to School

We have officially had our last, first day of school without any kids in school.  Weird.  Next fall, Kayden will go to Kindergarten.  Things will change.  Life will get busier.  We'll have to think twice before we do things during the week that might last a little later into the evening because it's a "school night".  

Kayden started his last year of preschool last Thursday (I did take a picture, but my camera is crap, so I'll have to add it later).  He is going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 to 2:30.  My wonderful new employer has worked it out so that I can leave work to pick him up at daycare, and take him to school, then return to work.  After school he rides the BUS to Albany, where Grammy or Papa picks him up, and I head to Albany after work to get him. It's not the most convenient situation, but it works.  
He really likes school, but he LOVES the bus!  I was really nervous about him riding the bus because in my head is still so little, but he did great!  I just know this school year will fly by, and before I know it, I'll have a kindergartner.  It's crazy.  I already get sad, just thinking about sending him off on the first day of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment