Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our little "big" boy!

Our "baby" is changing so much every day!  He is saying lots of words, and picking up new ones daily.  He says things like, "mama", "bye bye"(including a little backward wave), "Maya", "Uh oh!", and I know there are lots more, but it's almost 10:00 p.m. and I don't think straight after 9:00.  Sorry.  
He is not walking yet, and has really had little interest in doing so either.  BUT, man, can he climb!  I must have pulled him off the top of the picnic table at least 100 times this weekend!
Just tonight, he found it hilarious to stand next to our end table, and then let go, and giggle at himself standing alone until he fell on his butt.  Then, he'd get up and do it again.  So, maybe walking isn't too far away. I was kind of starting to wonder if I should be concerned about his ears.  Kayden didn't walk until he was 15 months old, but he walked the day after he had tubes put in.  His balance was all messed up because of his ears. Tyson already has tubes, but they haven't been functioning as well as they should, so who knows. 
This new skill reminds me that I need to make sure I get my video camera out soon and get some footage of him scooting on his butt (his preferred method of travel) before he doesn't do it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment