Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I don't really have an excuse

You would think that since I'm working just three days a week this summer, that I'd have lots of time to blog.  I'm still trying to figure out where the time is going.  We have been really busy, even with me working part-time. 
I've been making some serious Target/Cash Wise/Coborn's runs and doing some serious couponing to save some moolah. 
There was the crazy week where Kayden had swimming lessons every night, and then there has been camping and packing for camping and unpacking from camping. 
The weather around here hasn't been real spectacular.  Summer should be hot, but it has been just, eh.  I'm ready for warm weather, sunshine, swimming pools, splash pads, sprinklers, water guns, you know, the stuff you're supposed to do with your kids when you are a teacher and you have summers off.  
Plans for the rest of this week include, a trip to the Lemonade Fair with my cousin, a trip to the zoo with Leah and the girls, and Susan and Blake, and then another camping trip this weekend, including a trip to the movie theatre to see Cars 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment