Friday, February 11, 2011

On the bright side...

As I've mentioned before, we go through A LOT of diapers. We have two kids in diapers, and we probably will for a while. One bonus to using a lot of diapers, and having to use the more expensive, name brand diapers is the rewards that go with it.  
Since Kayden was a tiny baby, I've been collecting Gifts To Grow points from Pampers.  On every pack of diapers or wipes, there is a code.  You go online and enter the code, and earn points. There is a catalog of rewards to choose from, and I'm working on earning this for Tyler's birthday or maybe this.  To date, I have collected 3,499 points.
If  you use Pampers, and don't collect the points, I highly recommend starting.  You can earn anything from prints from Shutterfly, to magazines to books to puzzles to spa treatments to Sam's Club gift cards.  If you're not going to use them, I will accept your donations ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment