Monday, February 14, 2011

"Balentime's Day!"

"Mommy, is today Balentime's Day?"

"Yep, that's why we are bringing your Buzz and Woody Valentines to Sharon's and to school tonight"

"Oh, and Grammy is getting me a special Balentine today too, it's gonna be BIG!"



The procrastinator that I am, Kayden and I sat at the kitchen table at about 7:30 last night writing names on his Valentine's.  We had to do 20 for preschool, and eleven for daycare.  Toy Story 2 happened to be on the Disney Channel last night, so he was, to say the least, a little distracted.  He finally just said, "Mommy, you just do these Balentime's for me.  I don't wanna miss this movie."  
So there I sat, writing names on the "Balentime's", and putting them together with the pencil that went with each one.  
By next year, he'll be able to write his name, and I will sit on the couch and watch T.V while he signs 30-some valentine's.  Maybe I'll teach him to write, Tyler and Tyson too...... :)


Happy Balentime's Day Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment