Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sick baby, Birthday Dinner and Splash Pad!

Tyson relaxing at the Splash Pad
Tyler trying his best to enjoy the water even though he wasn't feeling 100%

Kayden is into checking out his shadow lately...


Tyler relaxing at home on his "sick day"



This is how Tyler spent most of his day on Friday




I picked Tyler and Kayden up from daycare on Thursday and I thought Tyler felt a little warm. I took his temp when we got to my mom's house and it was 101. So, Kayden and I headed to the Drug Store to pick up some Tylenol for Tyler. One dose of Tylenol and he went down for a late afternoon nap. They boys spent the evening at Grammy and Grandpas while Mike and I went out to eat with Pat and Leah for his 30th birthday. We went to the new Fuji Steakhouse in St. Cloud. The food was very good, and we had a really good, kid-free time (which is rare). By the time we got back to pick up the boys, Tyler was still warm and had thrown up once. So, I called in to work for Friday and Tyler and Tyson and I spent the day at home.

Friday afternoon, Tyler seemed to be feeling better, so we packed up and met Grammy, Tammy and Emma, and Auntie Ruthie who had all of Holli's boys (Zach, Brady, Ben and Ryan) at the Splash Pad in Waite Park. It took a while for the younger kids to warm up to the idea of getting wet. I think the randomness of the sprinklers and the number of kids there was a little intimidating at first. After a while though, they started to really have fun. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment