Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1st Visit to the Dentist

Monday came time for Kayden's first visit to the dentist. I was REALLY nervous about how he was going to handle it since his last doctor's visit didn't go so well. We really talked about the dentist a lot in the few weeks before and we talked about the dentist counting his teeth and making them shiny. To my surprise he did awesome! He sat in the chair for a few minutes (which the hygenist assured me is better than a lot of kids his age), but then they had him sit in my lap and lay on the hygenist's lap for his exam. He let them count his teeth, floss, clean and paint on flouride! I couldn't believe it! That definitly deserved some McDonald's and a run to the dollar section at Target--where he chose some army men and a foam sword for himself, and one for Tyler of course! Sorry, no pictures =(

1 comment:

  1. ugh ur boys r getting so big n growing so fast. i kind wish they would slow down!

    ReplyDelete