Sunday, January 6, 2013

Well, hello there!

We're back!  It's been months since I've posted, but only because my computer died.  I teach, therefore, I am not rich, so I searched for a killer deal on a new one.  I finally found one early December, but decided to save it and call it a Christmas present.  So, here I am.  I'm working on figuring out this Windows 8 junk, and I think I'm finally understanding it enough to do the basics. 
Things are good.  Kids are healthy for the most part (other than the fact that Tyson is having a CT scan on Thursday this week--more on that later).  We have been busy as usual.  It's basketball season, so we are at Amazih's games one or two nights a week.  I have a kindergartener, so we've tried to slow down a little, although it's very hard. 
So, I will do my best to post fairly regularly.  I've been taking a lot of pictures, trying a lot of new recipes lately, and we are throwing around the idea of a kitchen remodel (hoping maybe that will help in selling this stinkin house!) so maybe I'll post more of that junk too ;)
Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment