Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's with this Kid????

In the past week, Tyler has done some CRAZY things!  Let's go back to last week, shall we?
When I got to daycare to pick up the boys, Tyler was in different clothes than I had packed for him.  I asked Sharon if he made a mess.  Her response...."Well...."
She went on to explain that he tried to change his own *poopy* diaper.  In the process, he ended up with poop all over her bathroom.  The sink, the floor, the toilet, the walls, everywhere.  I still have no idea what would have possessed him to do something so ridiculous, but whenever we ask him about it, he gets VERY embarrassed and quickly changes the subject. 

A few days later, I got a call from my mom.  It seems she couldn't find most of her forks.  You know, the forks that belong in her kitchen drawer.  The forks she would need to eat.  Turns out Tyler was helping her set the table last weekend when they had some of my moms family over.  He took a large handfull of forks and headed in the direction of the table to "help" set the table for supper.  Apparently the forks never made it to the table and are now M-I-A.  Nowhere to be found.  It has been almost a week, and there is still no sign of the missing forks.  We were at my parents' house for supper earlier this week for my dad's birthday and they had to get the stash of forks from their camper so that we could all eat.  

I don't know what has gotten into this kid, but I hope these strange happenings don't continue much longer.  Gotta love him I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment