Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update

Because I made that resolution to make sure I blog at least once a week, I better write a little something.  We had one of usual weeks this past week.  A few nights at home, a few outings, etc.  We went to Amazih's basketball game Friday night.  This time some good friends brought their daughters too, so the kids were kept busy which meant I actually saw some of the game!  Saturday morning Mike went fishing and the boys and I made a quick trip to Sam's Club and Walmart.  They are getting better at these outings.  Maybe because they are getting a little older, maybe because I have been taking them by myself more often, so they are just getting used to it.  Saturday afternoon, we dropped the boys off at my parents' house and headed to a wedding without kids!  Some of our good friends from my high school class got married.  It was a good, relaxing time.  It was definitely nice to spend some time with old friends since we don't get together nearly as often as we should. 
Today, we're just having a lazy Sunday.  Mike fished this morning, and the kids and I hung out at my parents' house.  Now all are sleeping and we'll hang out until after supper and head home to start another week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment