Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I think we're past the icky sickiness.  We've all had it now, except for Mike.  And if he gets it?  Well, he's on his own.  I'm d-o-n-e wiping butts, giving baths, and cleaning up vomit.  Done I tell you.  Now, if only I could get my two-teething babies to sleep through the night, I'd be golden. 

So, after all of the crap we've been hit with this week, I'm thankful for:

**a hubby who is able to clean up vomit without vomiting himself (this can be a struggle for me)

**a Grammy and a Grandpa who made themselves available to take care of sick kids when they couldn't go to daycare

**a fun outing with Leah, Rhonda and the girls at Bounce Depot and La Casita (until the dreaded puking incident, that is)

**an appointment after school today to get my hair did

**a sister-in-law who is willing to pick my boys up from daycare and help watch them so that I can get my hair did, and work tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment